Monday, February 13, 2017

Letter To An Advice Column

Dear Advice Columnist,

   My name is Grant Wiggins. I am a black school teacher but, I have a more serious problem than a math question. I have to turn a "hog" as the courthouse says to a man before he is put to rest.The problem is though I simply do not know how to do it. Every time I try to talk to him he either does not respond or says it doesn't matter. He is acting like a hog because they called him one. I really need some assistance could someone please help me ?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr. Wiggins

    After reading your letter I can see why you're in need help. In response to your issue I believe that that there are a few tactics you can use in order to resolve your problem. Such as getting to the root of the problem and asking an array of questions to try to understand why Jefferson let him being called a hog have such a massive effect on him mentally. Another tactic would be to try and make him feel better about himself or, feel smarter in a sense so, then he won't feel as bad about himself. Overall your main focus will be to try to change Jeffersons perspective about himself and by doing this you should have no problem turning him in to a educated and noble man.

    ReplyDelete